Anishinabek Nation Emergency Management Coordinator Support
- Inventory management
- Sourcing supplies, suppliers and resources
- Arranging purchase orders
- Arrange facilities
- Arrange transportation
- Food services
- Conducts tactical operations to carry out the plan. Develops the tactical
assignments and organization, and directs all tactical resources
- Create and maintain an operational database (ex. # people registered, homes visited, etc.)
Finance & Administrative
- Monitor incident related costs
- Tracking budgets
- Ensure personal time records and completed
- Develop a plan to meet objectives
- Collect and evaluate information
- Maintain resource status, and maintain documentation for incident records
- Support the medical needs of the operation
Public Information Officer
- Serve as the conduit for information to internal and external stakeholders, including the media or other organizations seeking information directly from the incident or event.
- Monitor safety conditions and develop measures for assuring the
safety of all assigned personnel.
Serve as the primary contact for supporting agencies assigned to an incident.
For further information, please contact Faith Ezeazolo, Emergency Management Coordinator: email@example.com