- This event has passed.
Matrimonial Real Property Law Regional Session – Vaughan
January 31, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Is your First Nation familiar with the Anishinabek Nation and/or the federal MRP laws?
- Where is your First Nation at with regards to development and ratification of its own MRP law?
- Do you want to obtain more information about MRP law and network with other First Nation staff who are also working on MRP law development or implementation?
See this POSTER on the Anishinabek Nation Regional Sessions coming in January, February and March.
Who should attend?
- Staff directly involved with MRP matters (ex. MRP Coordinator, Housing, Lands)
- A Chief/Council member with MRP/Lands/Housing portfolio.
Who do you contact for information or forward your RSVP? Do so by emailing Linda Seamont at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (705) 497-9127.