Communications Support (Strength)
To act as communications advisers and consultants for Anishinabek Nation leaders and programs, and to develop internal and external communications strategies, products, and services as required.
* In-house training: writing, photography, media interview skills
* Anishinabek FNs: marketing/media/communications consulting
* Assistance to Restoration of Jurisdiction (ROJ) communications
* Support UOI conferences: media, speech-writing, messaging, multi-media
* Product development: “Redbook”, video, UOI Map, Welcome to Anishinabek Territory,
and other corporate materials
* Support programs (reports, strategies), political (communiqués, strategic advice)
For additional information about Communications Support (Strength) or any information regarding the content of this page, please contact:
|No duplication is permitted of this site graphically or conceptually unless requested and approved in writing.|
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Copyright © 2008 Union of Ontario Indians and Northshore Developments.
For technical issues regarding this site please contact the site developers: Northshore Developments