Anishinabek G7 FASD Conference
On behalf of the Anishinabek G7 FASD Conference Committee, please consider this your formal invitation to attend the 4th Anishinabek G7 FASD Conference, to be held December 3-5th at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre, in Sudbury.
Anishinabek G7 FASD Conference Poster
This year’s exciting line-up includes:
• Jodee Kulp, author of Our FAScinating Journey: Keys to Brain Potential Along the Path of Prenatal Brain Injury; The Best I Can Be, Living with Fetal Alcohol, by Liz and Jodee Kulp; Families at Risk; and Journey to Life
• The lovely and talented Emily Travis ~ Miss Southern Illinois 2012, a shining example of what young Native people living with FASD can accomplish, will share her presentation: Through Weakness Shines Hope.
• Myles Himmelrich, an Internationally recognized Mentor & Motivational Speaker, will also share his story with us.
• Dr. Brenda Stade, Clinical Specialist in FASD will conduct: FASD: A Diagnosis of Hope
• Author, Educator & Founder of the organization: Healthy Brains for Children: Jody Allen Crowe will conduct a session titled: Who, What & How to Empower Kids, The thoughts of an educator on FASD in our schools and community.
• Lawyer Jonathan Rudin (co-chair of the Provincial FASD Justice Committee & Program Director for Aboriginal Legal Services of Toronto) has once again accepted our invitation to come join us. He will be facilitating: Working With FASD Affected Clients in the Legal System.
• Plus many more exciting facilitators!! Please see our poster for the full listing.
Registration fee: $275 per person.
We also offer a discounted rate of $150 for parent of/individual living with FASD.
Registrations paid in full by November 11th will be entered in a draw to win an iPad Mini!
Please send Registration & Payment to: Shkagamik-Kwe Health Centre, Healthy Choices Program, 161 Applegrove Street, Sudbury Ontario, P3C 1N2.
Attn: Carol Anne Cheechoo
Tel: (705) 675-1596, Fax: (705) 675-8040 , Email: email@example.com
Vendor AG7 Registration
Inquiries can also be posed to any of the following proud conference co-hosts:
• Dan Garcia, Noojmowin Teg Health Centre, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Priscilla Southwind, North Shore Tribal Council, Email: Priscilla.email@example.com
• Laurie McLeod-Shabogesic, Union of Ontario Indians: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Teresa McGregor, N’Swakamok Native Friendship Centre, email@example.com
Thanks so much & we hope to see you there!!
Bwaajigen ji-mino-bmaadziiyin ~ Dream a Good Life
Mino bwaajigen ji-bmaadziiyin ~ Live a Good Dream
|No duplication is permitted of this site graphically or conceptually unless requested and approved in writing.|
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Copyright © 2008 Union of Ontario Indians and Northshore Developments.
For technical issues regarding this site please contact the site developers: Northshore Developments